Wed, Oct 18|
You're invited to join us for a breathwork and meditation practice to reset our energy and build resilience in our nervous system. How we breathe profoundly impacts our nervous system, immune system, inner state and all variety of functions in the body.
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
Breathing is the most important thing we do every day.
Everyone is welcome. No previous experience with breathwork or meditation is required.
There will be time dedicated to sharing about our experiences during practice at the end of the session. You are welcome to participate or to just listen - whatever you feel comfortable with.
We are looking forward to breathing and connecting with you!
Get ready to breathe and connect:
1. Please be prepared to join with video in a quiet, private space, where you will feel comfortable practicing and speaking out loud.
2. You can plan to join seated on a chair or on a cushion on the ground.
3. Wear loose, comfortable clothes as we will be sitting and moving our bodies.
4. Bring water
5. Bring a journal or paper and pen
6. Please arrive on time! If you join more than 10min late, you will not be let into the Zoom room
Our guide Mallory Combemale has studied and experienced how breath practices can alter one's physical and emotional state, and uses breath practices as a bridge to bring people together into connection and community. She is a grateful student and teacher of the Himalayan kriya yoga tradition (500HR YTT, Sattva Yoga Acadmey) and has studied the neuroscience and physiology of breath (Nalanda Institute). Mallory is also a co-founder of Inheritance Project, facilitating deep conversations about identity and culture. Discover more about Mallory at https://breathconnection.co/