top of page
- Wed, Mar 29OxfordMar 29, 7:00 PMOxford, 16 S Campus Ave, Oxford, OH 45056, USAJoin us for a casual evening of learning and our first in a series of events with The Vote Is Sacred and Interfaith America, Painting Pathways To Progress! This week, we will be highlighting different women in office, including a panel of women in local politics!
- Fri, Mar 31Oxford
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 04OxfordApr 04, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PMOxford, 16 S Campus Ave, Oxford, OH 45056, USAMental Health Promotion and Education in Miami's Office of Student Wellness will host a series of 4 HealthRhythms with Cincinnati Music and Wellness Coalition at The Interfaith Center. Students must be enrolled at Miami University and attend all four sessions.
- Intro to Spiritual Playdate: Social, Emotional, and Spiritual Life Skills for Kids & Their Grown-UpsThu, Apr 06zoom
- Wed, Apr 12zoomApr 12, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMzoomFashion Environmentalist, Runa Ray, is a Fashion designer and Environmentalist, using Art as Activism to advocate for policy change. She has worked with the United Nations on the SDGs and Climate Action. Also, hear local solutions from Shana Rosenberg founder of Thread Up Oxford.
- Fri, Apr 14Oxford
- Sun, Apr 16Oxford
- Mon, Apr 17Oxford
- Fri, Apr 21Zoom
- Sat, Apr 29OxfordApr 29, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMOxford, 16 S Campus Ave, Oxford, OH 45056, USAThis daylong discernment retreat, guided by Parker Palmer’s Let Your Life Speak, is designed to engage your body, intellect, intuition and sense of play. Activities, reflections, conversations will create a space in which to listen to your own deepest Self—hear what your life is saying.
- Wed, Jun 07Zoom
bottom of page